Saturday, July 28, 2012

The Most Popular "De-tech-tive" Posts

The De-tech-tive 4 Teachers logo - a work in progress
It has been a little over two months since I started "The De-tech-tive 4 Teachers" blog and wow has it been an experience!  I have had the opportunity to connect with some fantastic educators from around the world.  It makes me wonder why I didn't start this technology blog long ago.  Better late than never, I guess.  

I would like to thank everyone who has visited my blog and I look forward to having you visit again very soon.  Also, I hope you have found "The De-tech-tive 4 Teachers" blog informative and useful.  My ultimate goal is to share my knowledge and expertise so that others can successfully incorporate the use of technology into their teaching practice.


Zazu - my best friend
To improve "The De-tech-tive 4 Teachers" blog, I am hoping to get some feedback from you on two items:

1.  Quality, style & content of the posts.  I would appreciate any suggestions on how I can improve these things so that you the reader gain the most benefit.

2.  Image above. I want to create a logo that epitomizes the goals I have for this technology blog.  What do you think?  Again any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.  Remember, you can send feedback via text or voice mail.

Lastly, I now have enough posts to collate a list of the most popular posts so far.  If you haven't had a chance yet, please feel free to click on the any of the links below.  The most popular posts are as follows:

1.  The PDF Tool Kit
2. Twitter - An Educator's Dream PLN
3. Quizlet - An Excellent Study Tool

4.  QR Codes - A Wealth of Information Stored in a Little Square
5.  Skype for Education - Connecting Students with the Rest of the World
6. Wiffiti - The Interactive Message Board



This post originally appeared on The De-tech-tive 4 Teachers.

No comments:

Post a Comment