|The De-tech-tive 4 Teachers logo - a work in progress|
I would like to thank everyone who has visited my blog and I look forward to having you visit again very soon. Also, I hope you have found "The De-tech-tive 4 Teachers" blog informative and useful. My ultimate goal is to share my knowledge and expertise so that others can successfully incorporate the use of technology into their teaching practice.
|Zazu - my best friend|
1. Quality, style & content of the posts. I would appreciate any suggestions on how I can improve these things so that you the reader gain the most benefit.
2. Image above. I want to create a logo that epitomizes the goals I have for this technology blog. What do you think? Again any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Remember, you can send feedback via text or voice mail.
Lastly, I now have enough posts to collate a list of the most popular posts so far. If you haven't had a chance yet, please feel free to click on the any of the links below. The most popular posts are as follows:
1. The PDF Tool Kit
2. Twitter - An Educator's Dream PLN
3. Quizlet - An Excellent Study Tool
4. QR Codes - A Wealth of Information Stored in a Little Square
5. Skype for Education - Connecting Students with the Rest of the World
6. Wiffiti - The Interactive Message Board
This post originally appeared on The De-tech-tive 4 Teachers.